ALPS Maintaineering Services, Inc. (ALPS MSI) is a family owned corporation, has been in the business of improving the energy and operating efficiency of existing motors and its drive systems in industrial plants in the Philippines since 1996 by:
- Employing vibration analysis & power analysis, and correcting if not improving efficiency of drive systems;
- Improving motor efficiency after rewound using high-end technologies;
- Efficient use of energy through installation of modern energy-saving motors;
- Adjusting the energy expenditure to the specific requirement of the application;
- Improving motor start-up behavior;
- Supply, install, and/or maintain pumps, blowers & other machineries; and
- Providing operations and maintenance (O&M) services to guarantee its energy savings performance.
ALPS MSI is committed to be part in the implementation of REPUBLIC ACT NO. 9729 AN ACT MAINSTREAMING CLIMATE CHANGE INTO GOVERNMENT POLICY FORMULATIONS, ESTABLISHING THE FRAMEWORK STRATEGY AND PROGRAM ON CLIMATE CHANGE, CREATING FOR THIS PURPOSE THE CLIMATE CHANGE COMMISSION, AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES.
- Professional Electrical Engineer PRC# 2030, Registered Mechanical Engineer and Registered Electrical Engineer
- Vibration Institute Category II Vibration Specialist
- Mobius Institute Category III Certified Vibration Analyst ISO 18436-2
- Certification of Attendance CAT III Vibration Institute of USA
- Level 2 Condition Monitoring Engineer, FIS Services, Germany
- Laser Alignment Specialist, Fixturlaser
- EPRI Motor/Generator Rewind, TECO-WH
- Understanding Power Quality Problems & Solutions, APQi Philippines
- Member, Electrical Apparatus Service Associa7 on of USA
- Industrial Users Training on Energy Management System based on ISO 50001 Framework sponsored by Gef, DOE, and UNIDO.