Fixturlaser Go Pro
Welcome to our world.
Since the very beginning in 1984, ACOEM AB has helped industries throughout the world to achieve more profitable and sustainable production. We have reached where we are today by having the courage to think beyond the norm and follow slightly unconventional paths. We have had the courage to make mistakes and find new directions. Through our resolve, ambition and knowledge we have become a global player and a leader in innovative, user-friendly shaft alignment.
No time wasted with the Fixturlaser GO Pro
An Adaptive User Interface with the VertiZontal Moves
Fixturlaser has developed an adaptive user interface, i.e. a user interface that actually tells you what to do based on your measurement results. With the VertiZontal Moves feature, we have brought to you one of the most innovative and time saving features in the shaft alignment world.
The adaptive user interface shows how much a misaligned machine requires to be adjusted by adding or removing shims at the machine’s feet. When proceeding with the measurement, you no longer need to remeasure in between the vertical and the horizontal adjustment during the adjustment process. The following horizontal adjustment is promptly carried out with real values displayed.
The time savings from the VertiZontal Moves are huge; such as e.g. much less walking around machines or climbing up and down to make adjustments and re-measure and/or fewer times shimming, hammering, prying, lifting, sweating, etc
Pick Your View with the Screen Flip
Confusing when the display screen does not show the machine from the same angle as your view of it? No problem, we have a solution for that as well – the Screen Flip. It enables you to see the machine set-up from the actual view that you have of the machine.
Machine Defined Data
If you are short of time, you will find the Machine Defined Data function very useful. By preloading all relevant parameters (distances, target values, and tolerances) for a specific machine, you will have all data for the machine readily available in your Fixturlaser GO Pro alignment tool!
TRUE POSITION SENSING
- Both Shaft Positions Are Monitored Simultaneously
- Live Values during Adjustment
- VertiZontal Moves = Measure Once, Move in Two Directions
- Adaptive and Icon Based User Interface
- Color screen
- Color Coded Measurement Results
- All Digital System
- 2nd Generation Sensor – Allows for High Repeatability
- Unparalleled Digital Signal Control
Power Management System – the Resume Function
The Fixturlaser GO Pro has an exceptional power management system with an integrated resume function. It will automatically save all critical data if and when it goes into energy saving mode or if the battery goes flat. It will automatically resume to where you left off, when you turn on the system again – that is our exceptional Resume Function!
All Fixturlaser shaft alignment tools use two sensor units, i.e. two laser beams. With the integrated innovative technologies, 30 mm CCD sensors and line laser, we have virtually eliminated both rough alignment and laser adjustment, even for big angular misalignments. This is a benefit you would not enjoy with the measurement technique that uses only one laser beam. With such a technique, you would have to remeasure after each and every adjustment.
The dual high performance inclinometers in the sensor units have the highest angle accuracy of the units in each measurement position in the market. The Fixturlaser GO Pro will give you the best possible measurement results, which will result in prolonged machine life time.
- Integrated Bluetooth units: A wireless measurement tool that gives you the freedom to move around in the work place.
- Our sensor units have instant battery check, i.e. no need to waste time on starting up the entire system in order to check the battery’s power status! And we are topping that off with an integrated in case charging of the sensor units; all for the convenience and speed in your life as a maintenance professional!
- Slimmest sensor units on the market which will facilitate mounting and measuring in tight work spaces.
- Compatible with all standard 5V mini USB chargers, Battery Life Extenders, and the car’s 12V outlet, which gives you freedom of choice and no unnecessary interruptions of work time.
No Time Wasted with the Fixturlaser GO Pro
No time wasted equals in the life of a maintenance professional a product like the Fixturlaser GO Pro. We all know how expensive unplanned downtime is, as well as how much you spend on machine component wear.
We have given you several examples of how the Fixturlaser GO Pro saves your time and, hence, your money. Believe it or not, we do have some more time savers to share with you:
- We have pre-assembled all parts in the case; hence the system is ready for mounting and usage on the machine the moment you open the case!
- Best in market with a 17 hours battery time (continuous measuring), which means that your work will not be interrupted due to battery flatness and constant recharging, a situation that would prolong the machine downtime.
|FIXTURLASER GO PRO COMPLETE SYSTEM|
|Weight (incl. all standard parts):||5,1 kg (11,2 lbs)|
|Weight:||5,1 kg (11,2 lbs)|
|Dimensions:||205 mm x 116 mm x 56 mm (8.1 in x 4.6 in x 2.2 in)|
|Environmental protection:||IP 54|
|Flash storage memory:||500 MB|
|Display:||4” diagonal (84 x 56 mm)|
|Display size:||4” diagonal (84 x 56 mm)|
|Power supply:||3 x 1.5V LR-14 (C) Alkaline batteries or 1.2V NiMH HR-14 Rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride cells|
|Operating time:||30 hours typical use|
|Weight:||M4: 200 g (7,1 oz) S4: 188 g (6,6 oz)|
|Dimensions:||86 mm x 77 mm x 33 mm (3,4 in x 3,0 in x1,3 in)|
|Environmental protection:||IP 65|
|Measurement Distance:||Up to 5 m (16,4 feet)|
|Detector Length:||30 mm (1,2 in )|
|Detector Resolution:||1 µm (0,04 mils)|
|Measurement Accuracy:||0,3% ± 7 µm (0,3% ± 0,28 mils)|
|Shaft diameter:||Ø 25 – 175 mm (1in – 6.9in) With extension chain Ø 25 – 450 mm (1in – 18in)|
|Rods:||4 pcs 150 mm (5,9 in)|