LAD Training and Certification, Inc. where anyone can seek recognition.
LAD Training and Certification, Inc. (LADTCI) is a subsidiary of ALPS MSI Holdings, Inc. focused on providing ISO Training, Examination, Audit, and Certification under the licensee of ®* PECB. LADTCI was established through the dedication and commitment of its President in providing high quality services to customers. LAD is derived from the word Learn and Development and abbreviation of President’s Name Leonardo A. Dayon.
LADTCI aim to be known as one of the top Training, Certification and Audit Provider in the Philippines in near future.
Jesus A. Dimalibot, Jr. is the General Manager of Motor System Savings, Inc.
- Registered Mechanical Engineer 62407
- Certified/Authorized Instructor VA CAT I, II & III, Mobius Institute of Australia
- Certified Vibration Analyst Category III in accordance with ISO 18436-2. Mobius Institute of Australia, September 2015
- Certified Alignment Specialist, Fixturlaser AB, Sweden
- Expertise in Diagnostic or Condition Based Maintenance since 2007.
The below benefits are the same traditional ones that have been provided by ESCOs for decades in many countries around the world.
- No upfront capital cost for motors and ownership transferred to Host at end of ESCO contract
- Positive cash flow: paid from current operating costs
- No development or implementation costs or risks
- Measured reductions in operating costs and
- GHG (including CO2) emissions from EE
- Improved ratios: return on assets, equity, etc.
- Increased global competitiveness from improved cash flow and “green” footprint.